Friday 16 October 2015

Short Story : Conversation with the Moon



Conversations with the moon 

Today, said the moon, I have something to say. just, look at me. Despite so many holes, i still smile. People still find me beautiful despite it all. I still look beautiful in the dark night sky. I radiate my light to pave the way for others to reach home safely. You admire me at each stage of the 28 days...specially when its a full moon night and when all my scars are so visible.but you know what .I am special coz I know I am special. I stand out coz I know I am beautiful. If I didn't think of myself as special and beautiful...you wouldn't like me either right...but you still love me despite all my fallacies and shortcomings so why don't you love yourself? There is no difference between you and me right 
(Dated: January 26, 2014) 

No comments:

Post a Comment